Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 5 January 2017

5/Jan/17 it's my non-furry brother's birthday


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Talk about exciting and yet BORING at the same time.  There was no internet or TV this morning.  The whole routine was thrown into chaos.  

Look at the picture...  was I ever that small?  I mean, I was...  but I can't see it.  Now I am over 4 x that size.

The Big Guy is going to be reaching out to Eastlink (Cable Provider) to see what's going on with the internet.  I hope that all my pictures and blogs didn't break the internet.

I hear that we are going to be in for a big storm on Sunday.  At least 20 cm of snow.  That is 8 inches for those that need that measurement.  I bet the BIg Guy is going to be up early on Monday to take care of the snow.  Oh well, one crisis at a time.

Well I should go for now.  I got stuff that needs to be chewed on.  i.e. Tonya

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment