Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 16 January 2017

16/Jan/17 My non-furry mommy is 51 today


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So this is a game I like to play.  

The Big Guy will go downstairs and he will call to me.  I will ignore him.  He will only call me a few times.  Then he gives up and walks away.  

Then I will go to the bedroom and bug Tonya.  She gets up and brings me downstairs where she will put up the baby gate so that I can't go back upstairs.

Everyone seems to be complaining about how cold it is outside.  Well we do live in Canada and it does get cold here.  Spring will soon be here and I will be shedding my winter fur.

Yesterday Tonya went around the house with the vacuum.  She picked up a LOT of my fur.  She also found my lost toys.  I have this rubber ball that I couldn't squeak before.  Well, now that I am bigger, I can certainly crush it in my mouth and it squeaks.

Then she also found my giggle ball. I chased that around the living room a few times and lost it under the couch.  She got it a few more times and then gave up.

Well, the Big Guy is going to go make something for Tonya's breakfast.  Gotta go incase he makes something for me too!

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment