Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 21 January 2017

21/Jan/17 new kennel installed in the car


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Remember, if you click on the picture, it goes full screen.

So the Big Guy took the piece that would adjust the size of my kennel and put it in the car.  Now I stay in the back seat of the car while we go for a drive.  It is really easy to take out of the car when humans need to go for a drive.





The snow yesterday was GREAT for making snow balls.  The Big Guy threw a few of them at me.  Because I couldn't see where the snow went, I would bite at the ground anyways.  Figured it was fun to tease him that I found the snow ball.

You can see by the picture, there is a seagull sitting on the top of the house.  I couldn't get him.  He was way too far up.


Here I am at my feeding station.  They are going to have to raise the level of the bowls a little higher for me pretty soon.

Tonya has to work today.  I bet that the Big Guy is going to play his new video game.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment