Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 15 January 2017

15/Jan/17 I am KING of the castle


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So as you can see by the picture, the humans can't have the bench close to the railing.  Otherwise, I am pretty sure that I would jump over the railing and go exploring.

I found Tonya's cell phone charger cord and decided to chew on it a bit.  So far, she can still use the charger cord.  But if I get the charger cord again...  well...  we will see who is going to win.

The Big Guy doesn't have a replacement cord for that phone.  So it is important that Tonya keep this cord away from me.

Then, this morning, I was chewing away on my bone, when Tonya come downstairs to get me and brought me upstairs.  I have chewed on some of the wood work around the house.  So she was worried that I was chewing on the coffee table.  I wasn't.  BUT I could have been chewing on it.

Now I am in the bedroom and they are both in bed.  Well, I needed to chew, so I was chewing on my blanket.  But of course, I had to rip at it a bit.  That got Tonya's attention and I was put in the kennel.

I wonder what I will find next to chew on.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment