Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 26 January 2017

26/Jan/17 there is pepper in the house


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you know that there are vents on a dishwasher?  Sometimes the vents smell like food when it first starts up.

BUT more important... you can see that my nose can ALMOST reach the counter top.

I know if I were to stand up on my back legs, I would be able to see everything that is up there.  But the humans that I live with, they would get upset with me if I did that.  So I am going to keep all 4 paws on the ground.

The Big Guy was able to enjoy his Tomatoe Juice with Pepper this morning.  He was really happy about that.  



Can you see how white the fur is on my chest?

Well that is because I went to see Ann Marie.  She is a groomer that works in Sydney Mines.  She uses Blue Dawn dishwashing soap on white fur and then Baby Shampoo on any other color.  Since I have a tri-colored coat, she needed to use both.

She ran out of baby shampoo and had to go to Foodland.  While she was there, she was telling the lady at the cash, that she is washing a HUGE Bernese Mountain Dog.  He is only 9 months old and weighs over 100 pounds.  The lady that was working the cash asked Ann Marie, is the dog's name Max?  Yes it is...  how did you know that?  She said that she was at a New Year's eve party and sat with Tonya and the Big Guy and that she reads my blog every day.

Everyone, say hello to my friend Joyce Fraser.  The Big Guy just sent her a friend request on Facebook.  Now, if she excepts, she will get to see the Facebook notification each day, right away.

I get these nails that are on my Dew Claws.  They grow right over and into the pads of my back paws.  Ann Marie took the time to cut them.  But after she did that, I wouldn't allow her access to my paws.  So she will have to clip my nails another day.

I wasn't happy about the blower that they use to dry me off.  I had all 4 of my paws in low 4 x 4 and I was determined that I was NOT going to have anything more to do with any of them.  Tonya told them, just blow dry my body and not my face.

I wonder what adventures I will have today.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment