Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 28 January 2017

28/Jan/17 am I not handsome?


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This picture goes in my portfolio.  That way, when they are looking for a male model, I will be ready.  What do you think ladies?

Yesterday my non-furry Uncle Terry came by for a quick visit.  He hasn't seen me in a few weeks.  He got me to jump up on him and I was looking eye to eye with him.  I don't think he was expecting that of me.

Then he was looking at my paws.  Yes, I have big paws.  Get over it.  These big paws allow me to pull stuff in a wagon.  I don't have a wagon though.  But if I had one... these paws would be pulling it.

So the Big Guy is going to be cooking today.  He got this new flour and is going to make this Keto Bread.  He was mumbling that the bread looks more like a cake recipe.  I guess he will find out if it is any good.

Tonya bought a new shower head from Canadian Tire.  The Big Guy will be installing it and apparently, it will allow me to get bathed at home now.  We shall see about that.  But if you remember that time where I was so dirty cause I was digging holes...  well now they can shower me down.

Tonya also got me a new chew toy.  Well that is in the garbage now.  It didn't last more than an hour before I destroyed it.  It was fluffy, had stuffing and a squeaker.  Now it is in pieces.  Stuffing everywhere and no squeaker any longer.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment