Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 6 January 2017

6/Jan/17 peek-a-boo, I see you


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you know, if you click on my picture, it will go FULL SCREEN!

The Big Guy is telling me that we have 3 days of snow coming up.  Right now, if you look outside my forever home, there is only the old snow banks that are left on the ground.  Well, we are going to get some snow staring today, though to Monday.  

So I am pretty sure that the Big Guy is going to be outside, using his snow blower.  My non-furry Memere got him some goggles for Christmas.  So he is going to be using them when he is snow blowing the driveway.  He tells me that there is nothing worst than getting snow in your eyes.  When he is snow blowing and the wind comes up.  Well he gets snow all in his face.  When I see him do it, I think it's funny.  He doesn't seem to like it so much.

Yesterday there was no internet and TV service in the area where I live.  It was out for over 14 hours.  Well my non-furry brother, Floyd, got a new game.  But he plays all his games online.  So when he got up, he was all excited to play his new game.  Well he couldn't play.

I think that his gaming is like booze to an alcoholic.  He says that he can quit...  but I'm not so sure.

The Big Guy put a bid on a XBox 360 game system for $50.00.  So far, he doesn't know if he is getting it or not.  So far, it looks like it's more "not".  He says that he is saving up for an XBox One.  We will see if he gets it or not.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment