Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 29 January 2017

29/Jan/17 I am always being put in my kennel


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home

So I got a little excited...  It wasn't like they were going to use that draft protector thingy forever...



I find that any stuffed item can be chewed up.  Only this time, I did it when the Big Guy was around.

What you don't see is the other trail of stuffing that I left.  It went from the dining room to the living room.

The Big Guy was in the kitchen and he was cooking away. 

He noticed that I was being quite.  I was having fun with this stuffed item.  I heard him walking out of the kitchen, so I jumped up and ran to him.  I wagged my tail and got a pat.  He thought I was just being quiet and being good.

So he went back to his cooking.  

Once again, he wondered, why was I so quite.  

Well the second time, I didn't hear him coming.

So I got put in the kennel while he cleaned up the stuffing and threw out the draft protector.

He then got a bowl of Franks Hot Sauce and laced it with Cayane Pepper.  Then he got his BBQ brush and painted the wood siding again.  I have been nibbling again on the deck rails and other pieces of wood.  He says it's going to cure me of chewing wood, or burn my mouth off.  

I think I better find something else to chew on.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment