Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 11 January 2017

11/Jan/17 I am over 9 months old now


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy is 5' 9" tall.  I am on my back legs, standing up, trying to get to this treat that he made in my Kong.  So I am getting pretty tall.

The Big Guy went to the kitchen with my Kong.  I was jumping and nipping at Tonya.  So she asked him to make me something to give her a rest.  So he grabbed my Kong and went to the kitchen.

He got the cheese whiz from the fridge and a chew treat from my treat bucket.  He started by putting a layer of cheese whiz at the bottom of the kong.  Then he took pieces of the treat (cookie) and pushed them into the kong.  Then more cheese whiz on top of that.

Well, let me tell you.  I was pretty motivated to get this from his hands.  This was about the 7th or 8th time that I jumped up trying to get this from his hand.  But they kept trying to get pictures of me.


I mean, I was looking up, but I just landed on the floor here.  I actually jumped up so that all 4 of my paws were in the air.  Perhaps they should have made a video.


This picture was pretty good, but my back was to the camera.  So they keep on trying to get me to jump up.

I got my treat and they were happy.  I was quiet for about an hour.

I went outside to go for a pee and a sniff outside.  But I slipped my collar again.  Only this time, I chewed on my collar.  So Tonya is going to be getting me a new collar.  

Even though I slipped my collar, I stayed at the back door till Tonya came to let me inside.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment