Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 10 January 2017

10/Jan/17 my non-furry mommy is sick



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I am so lost.  My non-furry mommy came home, she patted me and put me outside.  When I came inside the house, I tried to find her.  But she wasn't there.  The baby gate was up so that I couldn't go upstairs to see if she was there.

I missed her so much.  I jumped up on the chair where she normally sits.  I waited and waited for her.

The phone ran a few times.  The Big Guy didn't answer it.  He says it's because he works on the phone all day long and if the phone calls are not for him, he doesn't answer it.  They have caller display and he can see who is calling.

After the second call I could hear my non-furry mommy's voice from upstairs.  She came downstairs and I was so EXCITED to see her.  OMG!  I was jumping, barking and whining.  I put up quite the fuss.  I don't think she was as excited to see me.  I missed her so much.  After she got some soup, I wanted to cuddle with her.  But she wanted her soup.  The Big Guy had to yell, but I wouldn't listen.  I only wanted to be with her.

Oh, did you want to hear a TRUE story?  You will NOT believe it.  But I swear to you, this story is not made up.  Yesterday, for the first time in his life.  The Big Guy had a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich for his breakfast.  The part about having a PB and J sandwich for breakfast isn't the unique part.  People have that for breakfast all the time.  The FACT that he has never had a PB and J sandwich up to this part of his life is the part that I didn't believe.  But it's true.  Up until  yesterday, he never had one.

I hope that she feels better soon.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment