Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 23 January 2017

23/Jan/17 saying "Hello" to a friend from work


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I had some visitors from Tonya's work yesterday.





I had to smell and lick them.

Eventually I settled down.  But when they first came in...  NO WAY!  I was so excited to meet new people.

Yesterday the Big Guy made some Corned Beef Hash for breakfast.  I got to have a little bit of it as Tonya didn't finish everything that was on her plate.  Believe me, it wasn't much.

Then, later in the day, the Big Guy cooked a turkey.  Well, I never had turkey before.  He took it all apart and boiled the bones and the skin.  But as he was cutting up the meat, there would be the occasional small piece that would drop to the floor.  I would gobble it up right away.

Then after Tonya and the Big Guy had their supper, they made up their tupperware containers for their lunches and then she put some boiled potatoe, carrot and turnip in my food bowl with some turkey gravy.  Man oh man, it was some good!  I was licking and licking my food bowl.  I wanted a lot more, but Tonya refused.

Then, they did something else.  They got these little tin foil pans.  They put the left over turkey in the pans with some turkey gravy.  Then covered them up and put them in the freezer.  They made 10 of these little pans.  Saying that they now got 10 more turkey meals.

The Big Guy was saying how normally the white meat on the turkey is always dry.  Well not yesterday's turkey.  Wow!  It was like he had deep fried it.  He has a turkey frier, but he doesn't use it that often.

Well, the Big Guy wants to check Facebook, so I got to go.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment