Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 30 January 2017

30/Jan/17 I am in the background


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home

Can you see me in this picture?  I am in the background being all spooky.

Yesterday was a lazy day for me and my humans.  I got to laze around while they were at home.  NO kennel time at all.  Even when Tonya was sweeping up the floor, I was able to just stay outside.

Since the Big Guy "painted" the wood with that hot sauce and the cayenne pepper, I haven't been chewing on the siding to the house.

The weather looks pretty good for the rest of the week.  Only snow flurries.  We are not out of the woods just yet though.  We are only coming up on the end of January.  We will have February and March to get though.  The Big Guy has a fresh container of gas for his snow blower.  So he is ready for what ever happens.

Although he needs a piece of leather or some other fabric that he can put over the lock on his garage.  It does ice up and he has run out of lock de-icer.  He will have to think about getting more of this stuff, or risk being locked out the garage when it is REALLY important that he gets inside.

Tonya swept up the floor and she said that she could make another dog from the fur that I am shedding.  Just wait, it isn't spring yet.  When spring comes around, they better think about brushing me.  Or they are going to be getting a lot more fur on the floor.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment