Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 12 January 2017

12/Jan/17 I weigh 102 pounds at 9 months old


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I am getting to be a really big boy.  Also at 102 pounds, I am still not fully grown just yet.  But I am the same size that their previous dog was.

The Big Guy is trying to think of a way to create a cage, or a fence that can be used in the car to keep me in the back seat.  There is the kennel piece that he is thinking about using in his car.  Once he gets some bungie cords, he will take a picture.

I got a new collar yesterday.  This one has reflective strips on it.  Tonya will have to tighten it up so that I can't slip it over my head.

We certainly did get a lot of rain yesterday.  But we still got snow on the ground.  It is still January in Canada, so we have a LONG time before all the snow is gone.  That will not happen until March or April.  Mother Nature always seems to give that one last storm before she allows Spring to arrive.

The Big Guy finally has Tonya's cold.  But Tonya has a lung infection.  The Dr gave her some pills so that she can feel better.  Of course the pills will take some time to work.  But she will get better soon.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment