Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 22 November 2016

22/Nov/16 my floors are made of wood


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So a long time ago, before I was born.  The Big Guy used to live in the Military Barracks in Victoria BC.  

He was invited to a friends house.  

There was another couple that brought their two boys along with them.  

Now the boys were FULL of energy.  

They were running around playing.  At one point, one of the boys was on one of the chairs and jumped off the chair and landed on the floor. 

The young lad stopped.  

As he is looking at the hardwood floor, he looks up at his father and says "The floor is made of wood!".

It was this child's honesty that everyone found so funny.

So yesterday, Tonya decided that she would try and trust me and leave me out of my kennel for the day.  Well, I can tell you now, long story short, I am going to be back in my kennel when they go to work.

The Big Guy has this note pad that he kept on the end table, with a pen tucked into the note pad.  This way, if ever he needed to write something down, there was the pen and paper to do just that.  Have you ever been watching a TV series and didn't know where you left off?  Well, this pad of paper was used to know, which show to watch next.

Well, I chewed up the pad of paper.  Actually destroyed the pad would be a better term.  Then made short work of the pen.  Tonya found this LONG curly wire.  She didn't know where it came from.  The Big Guy explained to her, it WAS the spring that was in the pen.

So, I will be back in the kennel again.

Hey, that sounds like a Country and Western song.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment