Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 18 November 2016

18/Nov/16 I discovered MUD!



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Last night, Tonya put me outside.  I was quiet.  Really quiet.

She couldn't figure it out.  She knew it was raining outside.  Not a hard rain, but enough to say that, yes, it's raining out.  It's been like that for 2 days now.  Do you know what happens when it rains out?  The ground that used to be hard to dig, gets SOFT.  Normally I have white fur on my paws.



I even got some mud on my chest fur.

My underbelly was coated in mud.

Surprise surprise, I got to have a bath.



The mud from my fur made the side of the tub dirty.

I know what water is.  I have no real issue with it either.

The Big Guy had to kinda force me into the tub.  So I stood in the tub.



Can you see how dirty the water is in the tub?

Eventually they had to turn on the shower, cause there was just so much mud in the tub.

They couldn't believe it, even my tail had mud in it.



Then it was play time with the towels.  They tried to get as much water off me before I could shake the water off.  They tried hard too.  But in the end, once the towel came off me, I gave a good shake and there was water EVERYWHERE!

Although you can't see it in these photos, my paws are clean again and so is my white fur.

From now on, I don't imagine that I will be left outside for very long.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment