Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 15 November 2016

15/Nov/16 O Brother, Where Art Thou?



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This picture isn't of me, but my brother Odin.  I sleep like this too from time to time.  "They" say it's because we are comfortable with our surroundings and feel safe to be on our backs.  I say it's because I am trying to find a position that I can sleep in.

Today is going to be one of the Big Guy's friends last day at work.  He is leaving his current place and moving on to a new place to work.  He is going to be missed.  But he also has to take care of his family.

But he is still on Facebook and YouTube.  Also, he lives just down the road in Sydney Mines.  So it isn't like he moved FAR away or anything like that.

I got to enjoy the day off with Tonya yesterday.  She was feeling sick.  She had to go to the bathroom a lot.  She would close the door when she would go in there.  I only wanted to make sure she was OK.  

Did you ever see a doggie look at you when they are doing their "business"?  That's because we are vulnerable and we want to know that you got our back.  We only want you to know that we got your back when your doing your "business".

It's supposed to rain a lot starting tomorrow.  The Big Guy still hasn't turned the Lawn Mower into the Snow Blower just yet.  But I know he will get to it soon.  He HAS to.  It does snow around here.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment