Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 29 November 2016

29/Nov/16 they got a new recycle bin and I don't like it



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I got to spend the day with Tonya as the Big Guy had to go to work yesterday.

He came home for like 2 minutes and he was out the door again.

He gave a small TV to a friend that needed a new computer monitor.  He is hoping that it works good for him.  Paws are crossed, hoping that it works out for his friend.

Then he went to Sydney to get a new recycle bin for his empty cans.  When he took it out of the back seat of the car, the bin bumped on the ground and made a very LOUD noise.  I got scared and ran away.  I tried to hide on the back deck, but it didn't help as the Big Guy was moving the new bin towards me. 

He let me inside and I tried to run into the kitchen, but I was still attached to my lead.  Once he let me go, I ran into the living room.  But snuck back in to see if the Big Guy was OK.  He was doing other stuff, but the new recycle bin was just sitting in the kitchen.  So I barked at it.  A lot.  I showed that new bin who's the boss.

The Big Guy was saying that he needs to find a strong rope to attach the lid.  It fits tight, and he doesn't want it blowing away during the first storm that they have.  Then they are going to replace the square recycle bin they have on the deck with this round one.

We are supposed to get another storm.  No snow just yet.  Mostly rain.  But chances of some flurries in there.  Guess we will see.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment