Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 24 November 2016

24/Nov/16 I weigh 93 pounds now


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya took me to the vet to get some heart worm medicine and my last flea treatment for the year.  They had to weigh me twice as Tonya didn't believe how much I weighed.

I was not settling yesterday.  Every time Tonya would go to do something, I would be right behind her trying to see what she was doing.  She tried to swiffer the floor.  Well I would bite the handle of the mop.  She tried to clean something, well I would try to take the cloth away from her.

I only wanted her to relax on her day off.

She made this meatballs with chilli sauce and grape jelly.  The hamburger that she bought, isn't the stuff that they normally use.  It wasn't that it was bad, but just had the wrong texture.  This hamburger came in a tube.  She said that it took a lot of crackers to hold the meatballs together.

Then she made a stir fry to go along with the meatballs.

The Big Guy thought it was pretty good.

BUT, I didn't get ANY of them.  What did I get?  I got kibble.

The Big Guy has to bring in his car to get a winter tune up today.  He is also getting the snow tires on the car.

Talking of snow.  Yesterday, as he was typing out his Food Blog, he looked outside and it was snowing.  Not hard, but enough to say, yup, it's snowing out.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment