Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 17 November 2016

17/Nov/16 it's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I heard that my non-furry memere was sick with the flu.  I hope that she can get over her cold soon.  Humans don't react all that well when they are sick.  I am sure glad that doggies don't get the flu.

So the Big Guy was going to make this roast thing in the slow cooker, but then he found out, he doesn't have all the ingredients that he normally uses.  Would you believe, one of the ingredients is a can of coke?

Survivor was on last night.  The Big Guy is going to go make his breakfast while he goes and watches his program.  Tonya will watch it, but it's not the first thing she will look forward to seeing.

Tonya likes the Young and Restless.  Oh yea, and Coronation Street.  Normally when she is watching Coronation Street, the Big Guy is playing his video game.

As you can see in the picture, I was laying down.  The floor is wet cause I was laying on that part of the floor.  But Tonya used a towel to get most of the water off me.

The Big Guy was talking to someone online.  The person was talking about his metal roof.  He had watched the video of the rain falling on his roof and how it sounded different.  The guy was telling him about this foam insulation that should be put down under the steel before the steel it put on the roof.  Well it's a bit late now.  The roof has been installed for 2 years now.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment