Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 19 November 2016

19/Nov/16 my feet are white again


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

After my bath, my paws are white again.  Which is good, because it's nice to be clean.


Although this is the back door from the outside.  When Tonya opened the inside door last night to see why I was so quiet, I ran up the stairs and jumped on the door.

Someone's going to have to wash that door.


I created a mud puddle by digging where the rain falls off the roof and on to the ground.  With the metal roof, they don't have rain gutters any longer.


I even took my little piggy for a mud bath.

When Tonya washed my little piggy, she said that there was even mud pressed into his little nose.

After she was all done cleaning him, I got to chew on the little piggy once again.  I was really happy about that.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment