Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 4 November 2016

4/Nov/16 I was being quiet


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I was laying down, with my eyes closed, with my bear between my paws, when someone had to get up and go for a pee.  Well that got my attention.  I wondered where she went.  To get the camera of course.

I've been chewing on the wood outside on the deck.  I am chewing on the railing and I've chewed holes right through the lattice.  The Big Guy is going to have to fix that before some cat or some other animal decides to move under the deck for the winter.  I am sure he is going to come up with something.

Winter is coming.  That's what they are telling me.  It is getting colder out each day.

So what do you call a frozen dog?

A Pupsicle.

Ba-dumm-tiss

I am so funny.  ha ha

Pretty sure that the Big Guy is going to be throwing out the pumpkins that he and Tonya carved last week.  He was surprised that no one destroyed them and that he didn't have to pick up the pieces.

My non-furry cousin subscribed to the Big Guy's YouTube channel.  He is pretty happy about that.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment