Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 5 November 2016

5.Nov/16 I can see you taking my picture



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's a good thing that the camera flash hasn't blinded me by now.  The Big Guy must take thousands of photos of me.

It's no wonder I chew on so much stuff.  I'm like some of those Hollywood stars.  I get addicted to some thing and my fans will forgive me.  You should see what I've done to the lattice work that under the stairs outside the back door.  It is GONE.  All chewed up.

I have to wonder, do other dogs behave like that?  I think they do.

Well Tonya and the Big Guy are not talking about selling this house.  So they have LOTS of time to fix it.  Then I can chew on it again.  ha ha ha ha

You must be asking yourself, isn't the Big Guy up early today?  I thought so too.  He must be thinking about cooking something or other.  But Tonya did tell him, she wanted ribs and fries tonight for supper.  Should be pretty easy to make for him.

Otherwise, I've haven't been up to too much.  Just eating my kibble and drinking my water.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment