Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 2 November 2016

2/Nov/16 having my STEAK by candle light




Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I want to personally thank all the people that have subscribed to the Big Guy's YouTube channel.  He cooked me a steak and then fed it to me.  Although the lighting is not very professional, you can definitely see me eating the steak and how much I enjoyed it.

I never had gravy before yesterday.  That stuff is marvelous.  You humans get to eat that all the time?  Wow!

The Big Guy got to do his review for Canadian Tire.  They finally wrote to him and asked him how the hedge trimmer worked and also how the work gloves fit.  He gave them a positive review.  Both items worked like they should.

I know what carrots are.  Same with potatoes.  Although Tonya knows not to feed me raw potatoes.  She seen that those should be cooked.  But she made a boiled dinner yesterday.  There was turnips in it.  I bugged and bugged until she gave me a piece of turnip.  That stuff is pretty crunchy and tastes great.  She boiled it all up and didn't give me anything from their supper.  The Big Guy was saying how good the ham was.  But they know that Ham could possibly give me the runs.

Funny how I hear that other doggies get to have bacon.  That's ham isn't it?

So if you didn't get to see the videos, here they are.





Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment