Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 28 November 2016

28/Nov/16 the tree was in a box



Good morning Cape Breton.


Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday the Big Guy opened this box and he put three pieces together.  It made a tree.  Then as each section was going into the next, the lights would come on.  I gave the tree a good sniff.  But it doesn't really smell much like a tree.




Then the Big Guy took down the large painting they have above the fireplace and they put up this new painting.  They have a friend, Bruce, he needed a new computer monitor as his got broken.  Bruce gave them this oil painting as a thank you.

I gave the snow man, the once over too.  The Big Guy told Tonya, I go in my kennel when I am being left alone at home.  He doesn't want me to be tempted with anything.

They have a blue recycle bin on the deck.  Well it's seem better years.  I was eating the plastic side and the cans are spilling out on to the deck.  I think they plan to get a new recycle bin later today.

As for those cans that are spilling out of the recycle bin, I've been chewing on them.  I wonder what the guys at the recycle plant must think?  His cans are full of holes, but it doesn't look like they were shot.

We had some big winds yesterday.  But nothing got damaged on our property.  I hope that no one else's property got damaged.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment