Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 26 November 2016

26/Nov/16 How much is that doggie in the window?


Good morning Cape Breton.
Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Here I am looking for Tonya.  I don't like it much when she leaves me.  I get so excited when she comes home again.  So much so, that I jump up on her and then bite her.  Just like I would do with my furry brothers and sisters.

The garbage guys were late last night.  They didn't come around till after 5:00 pm last night.  Then again, the Big Guy is hardly ever home on a Friday.  So how would he know if they were late or not?

I was on the deck yesterday while the Big Guy went to his garage and pulled out the lawn tractor.  Then he removed the lawn mower deck and put on the snow blower attachment.

It took him about 90 minutes to do that.  Now next spring, it will go so much faster.  Then again, it was designed to be a lawn mower.  The fact that it will turn into a snow blower is secondary.

But I would watch him and then I would bark.  I have a LOUD bark now.

They are forecasting for a lot of rain here tomorrow.  Not like what we had during Thanksgiving weekend.  We got 290 mm of rain.  That is a lot.  Tomorrow, we are only supposed to get 40 mm of rain.  Glad it's rain and not snow.  That would be 40 cm of snow.

Going to have some big winds today as well.  Gusting over 90 kph.

It's funny, as I am typing this, the Big Guy is doing the conversion in his head.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment