Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 10 November 2016

10/Nov/16 Throw back Thursday, remember when I was this small?



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Remember when I was only this big?  People thought I was so cute.  Now I am a lot bigger.  About 3 times bigger.  I weighted about 25 pounds when I was that small.

I am still nipping at Tonya.  She has such a hard time putting my harness on me.  If I dont' act up, I get the harness on.  But a lot of times, I am so excited that I just can't sit still and I end up nipping and they will leave me home.

Lately, I've been getting into bed with Tonya and the Big Guy.  Man oh man, they don't always react well though.  I guess if I would just lay STILL, everything would be OK.  I do that for about 30 seconds and then I start nipping though the blankets.  I just can't stop.

Tonya and the Big Guy are both hoping that this is a phase that I'm going though.

I guess there is a lot of people from the US that wants to move to Cape Breton.  Well there is a lot of places for sale.  At least come and visit.  Then decide if you want to live here.

Well, gotta go, there is kibble in my bowl that needs my attention.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment