Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 21 November 2016

21/Nov/16 scratch me... just there... ahhhhh


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

You can see how much I am enjoying being scratched right behind the ear.  I try to scratch Tonya, but she gets REALLY upset.

So yesterday I made a few people laugh and smile.

We went for a drive to see Terry, Craig and Has.  When we were leaving, the Big Guy opened the sun roof on the car and I stuck my head out through the roof of the car.  As we were driving, people were smiling and laughing at me.

So, there is still no Christmas Decorations up just yet. I think the Big Guy is waiting for this weekend.  When stuff goes up, other stuff has to come down.  He isn't sure where he is going to put the tree just yet.  They know not to put it in the front window as I really NEED to see outside.

I guess we will see where it ends up.

The Big Guy cooked up a package of bacon yesterday and he knows there was lots of left over bacon.  He wanted to make a bacon and tomatoe sandwich for his breakfast and he can't find the bacon from yesterday.  He's looking at me as if to say that I took the bacon.  

He found the bacon.  Man oh man, it was pretty close there.  I was in a tupperware container, that he thought was left over spaghetti.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment