Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 12 November 2016

12/Nov/16 so what's going on Canada?


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's been a bit now since the new president of United States has been voted in.  I've seen the news and there is a lot of upset people.  I hope this all blows over soon.

So far, no snow in Cape Breton.  I am pretty sure that if the Big Guy never had to use his snow blower again, he wouldn't be all that upset.

Last night, the Big Guy was playing his video game for about 2 hours.  He stretched out and hit the plug to the power bar for his computer.  I think he "lost" 2 hours of game play last night.  Oh well, I am sure he will make up for that.

Tonya was pretty worried about me yesterday.  I didn't eat all day long.  But then around 8 pm last night, I gobbled up all my kibble.

The Big Guy is going to have to wake up Tonya soon.  She has to go to work today.  I think that the Big Guy is planning on making a cheeseburger pizza for supper.  He has never made one of those before.  But he has had them when he lived in Victoria BC.  Himself and his friend, Paul Sharpe, used to order pizza's and watch Survivor.  Back then, it was a brand new show.

Well, I gotta go, I've got some kibble to have for breakfast.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment