Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 9 November 2016

9/Nov/16 my job as a bed heater is done



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I understand that Mr Trump won the presidency of the United States.  I am not sure what that means for me.  I know there was a lot of people looking to move to Cape Breton if Mr Trump had won.  Now we wait and see if they were serious.  It isn't like they would miss too much if they moved here.  We do get US channels on TV.  We eat mostly the same food.  Our money isn't all that different.  Just ours is worth less than the US dollar.

So last night, the Big Guy came home and we sat outside on the front deck.  The temperature was hovering about +2 or so.  They didn't last all that long.  They came inside to warm up.

Last night, I thought that I would be considerate and lay on the Big Guy's side of the bed.  You know, to pre-heat the bed and all that.  

Do you think that he would let me stay there?  

NOPE.  

I got pulled right OUT of the bed.  

He tried doing some elaborate hand signals with one word commands.  

I tried to be coy and play it dumb like I didn't understand.  Well I certainly understood how much he was pulling on my collar.  

So I was forced out of bed and on to the cold hard floor.  

Mr Appreciation, he isn't.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment