Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 16 November 2016

16/Nov/16 I was minding my own business when the paparazzi showed up



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Always with the pictures.  I was sleeping, just minding my own business and I could hear the Big Guy creeping up on me.  Then FLASH!  I am BLIND now because of that flash.  I should have slept outside.  Then he wouldn't have bugged me.

It's going to rain today.  But I don't get the doggie smell when my fur gets wet.  Geoff Bona confirmed that Odin doesn't smell either when he gets wet.

So yesterday Tonya decided it was time to get a bath and have bubbles in it.  I was so excited. I never seen bubbles before.  I tried to eat as many of the bubbles as I could.  

Tonya washed my face with a wet facecloth.  I thought, oh, this is a new chew toy.  I tired to get it from her, but she put it back in the tub under the water.  Little does she know, I don't mind the water now.  I tried to get to the facecloth even though it was under water.

WHAT IS THAT?  I seen 10 little piggies poking up from the water.  Time to BITE the little piggies!

Of course the little piggies were attached to Tonya.  

This was NOT bath time fun for her.

When I started to get into the tub with her, she decided to pull the plug and drain the tub.

I just couldn't understand this.  Tonya posted this picture on Facebook, where you have to keep your dishwasher clean.  



There's been a few times when I got to lick the plate.  Am I not a dish washer?  Don't I get to be clean?  I only wanted to share the bath with her.  It looked like an indoor pool to me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment