Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 3 November 2016


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I am still dreaming about that steak that I had.  It was so yummy.  The Big Guy said that I will be able to have another one, once he gets 1000 subscribers on his YouTube Channel.  So keep subscribing.  I am hungry for steak.

It was a nice day for me yesterday.  I got to spend the day with Tonya.  We played a wee bit.  I stayed out of my kennel all day long.  She would pat me and hug me.  I would loose my mind and then I would nip her.  Why do I do that?

The Big Guy will some times make a sandwich and he will put cheese on it.  I know what a cheese wrapper sounds like now.  I will run from any place in the house when I hear that.  But he will not give me any of that cheese.  He says that it really isn't cheese.  It is processed cheese.  I really don't care if it is processed or not.  I would like some please.

Well, I don't have a lot to talk about today.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment