Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 25 November 2016

25/Nov/16 It's Black Friday and I am Black, am I for sale?



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is my "sexy" over the shoulder pose.  What do you think girls?  Aren't I ravishing?

There is a lot of stuff for sale right now.  I hope I am not one of them.

So I went for a drive yesterday and we went to Ann-Marie's shop in Sydney Mines.  She cut my toe nails and didn't charge alot either.  I have a dew claw that the nail was so long, it was growing right around and back into my paw.  She fixed it for me.  It bled a bit, but she fixed me right up.  She is such a nice lady.

I got to have some chicken gravy with last night's supper.  The Big Guy made this "Newfie Poutine".  You will have to check out his Food Blog to see what I am talking about.

Frankie MacDonnald is telling everyone about this big storm that's coming out way on Sunday.  We bought out Storm Chips once.  They tasted OK.  But there was some big controversy about them and they don't sell them any more.  Not everyone knows about him.  But here is the link to his warning:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGED4kXTr0Q

Well, I should close for now so that the Big Guy can post his thing about the Food Blog

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment