Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 13 November 2016

13/Nov/16 getting to meet my brother for the second time


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Remember, if you click on the picture, it will expand to full screen.

I heard that I was going to be meeting my brother today.  Here is some pictures of me on the deck waiting for my brother to show up.



Was that a camera I heard?  I better go to the door and get the Big Guy to let me in.


Dante doesn't know which dog is which.  He keeps calling me Odin.


It's a doggie social etiquette for us to sniff each other


My brother Odin was VERY well behaved.


He knew how to "sit" and "dance"

I know how to nip, bite, and jump up.


My brother lives in at CFB Gagetown.


Why is he getting all the pats and attention?







Colleen, Geoff's mom, brought me a box of treats.  WONDERFUL TREATS!


We good a nice group shot here.


Look at me!  I'm the CRAZY brother!

Geoff, Tonya and the Big Guy talked about the two of us.  Turns out, we are from the same litter.  Here I always thought that Odin was my 1/2 brother.  He isn't.  He is my actual brother.

I hope you can enjoy this video of me and my brother.



Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment