Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 20 November 2016

20/Nov/16 please play with my piggy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it's been raining a lot.  Man oh man, if those people on the mainland don't have their wells filled up by now, they never will.

Ever since Jason Hatcher stopped working with the Big Guy, it's been raining a lot.

Coincidence?

You tell me.

I was good all day long yesterday.  I had my pats.  I would go outside.  I would lay down.  I would chew on my toys.  

Then Tonya came home.

YIPPEE!  Time to be a bad dog again!

She would yell at me.  I would bark in excitement.

She would grab me, trying to bite my ears and I would nip at her and run away!

FUN TIMES!

She got upset with the Big Guy and I don't think he said something that made her happy.  I don't bite at him.  Or nip him very much.  He only likes to pat.  When he yells, I know I screwed up.  When he reaches for me, he rarely misses.

They were talking about the Christmas decorations where they are going to put them up.

I heard they are going to have a tree and it's going to be INSIDE the house.

Can't wait.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment