Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 8 November 2016

8/Nov/16 I am staring at the grout in the kitchen floor


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

If you scroll to the very bottom of my blog, you will see that today, I have over 6000 views on my blog.  Is that alot?  I don't know.  Do other people out there got their own blogs?  Do they have that many views?

I am not sure why, but the grout on the floor of the kitchen tiles just fascinates me.  

But look at my fur how shiney it is.  Also, when it gets wet, it doesn't stink.  I have very special fur.  One of the guys that the Big Guy works with, doesn't believe that my fur doesn't stink.  I wonder if it's the food that I am being given.

So yesterday the Big Guy decided to trust me and leave me out of the kennel for the day.  I got bored and found Tonya's reading glasses.  Lets just say, she will not be using them ever again.  They found the frames, all chewed up, but the lenses.  Yup, they are missing.  NO WHERE to be found.  So my humans are going to be looking at my poop for the next few days.

It's getting colder every day.  There is frost on everything.  Right now, it's -3 C.  Brrr...  But it's going to get colder yet.  Most times in Cape Breton, it will only get to -15 C in the winter.  There are days when it gets colder, but not much more than that.  The Atlantic Ocean is just down the road, so it does effect out temperature.  I have a nice fur coat and it keeps me very warm.

Hey, got another joke for you.

What's a Pirate's favorite letter?

Did you guess "ARRRGH"?  Your wrong.

Tis the "SEA".

Ba-dum-tiss

I am so funny!

So all jokes aside, from now on, the Big Guy is going to be putting me in my kennel when he goes to work.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment