Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 14 November 2016

14/Nov/16 got to see my brother again




Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

My brother came by for another visit today.  Can you tell which one is which?  The Big Guy has no problems what so ever.  Odin has the white on the back of his head.  When I was younger, I had a few white furs.  They are gone now.  Also, Odin has symmetrical white on his mussel.

Tonya and the Big Guy were out in the yard yesterday.  He got this big noise tube.  I guess it's called a leaf blower.  My poop would stay in place, but it would blow the leaves around so that Tonya was able to clean up my poop.

They didn't find her glass lens.  They figured it's "inside" the poop.  They were not going to break open every poop.  That's just gross.

I was pretty tired after Odin left.  That was a lot of running around the deck after my brother.

Here is the two videos for you to enjoy.




Bye bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment