Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 1 September 2021

1/Sep/21 is that the car I hear


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy thought he was rather funny yesterday.  Each time, I thought I heard a car sound, I would jump up and run to the back door.

I would look out the back door to see if I could see Tonya.

Nothing.

I would walk around the house and stay in sight of the Big Guy, just incase he decided to leave.

He didn't leave.

But he did cook a few things.  He cleaned up and then went and sat and waited for Tonya to come home.

Of course she came home.  That's not the question.

I had to love her up when she got home.

She seems to be doing OK at work.  

Which is a lot better than what she dealt with in the past.  She got pretty upset and didn't want to go to work.

Now, the Big Guy, he is going to work.  But he works upstairs.

I can go visit with him, but he's boring to visit.

Yes, he pats me, but he doesn't pay attention to me.  I would like for him to play.

He is boring to be with in the house.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his baby food dog biscuits




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment