Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 8 September 2021

8/Sep/21 what is this school that the kids keep going to


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, both Tonya and the Big Guy left the house.

They came back and I sniffed them over.  Hmmm...  no strange animal smells on them.  They went to a place called "hospital".

I guess that is like "the vet", only it's for humans.

Tonya has something called, a hernia.

I have something too.  It's called hunger.

No matter what Tonya is having, I want it.

Yesterday, Tonya came home and they had subway sandwiches.

I'm staring at Tonya as she is eating.

She gave me a pickle.

Well, she gave it to me, it must be good.

It wasn't terrible, but I want the meat that is in that sandwich.

She gives me another pickle.  Yea, I eat it.

I still want that sandwich.

She handed me an olive.

ACK!

COUGH!

I spit it out.

WTF?

I still wanted that sandwich.  

She didn't share.  But then again, neither did the Big Guy, but I expected that from him.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment