Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 5 September 2021

5/Sep/21 those leaves better start turning color soon


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It is getting colder at night now.

So much so, that the Big Guy had to put extra blankets on his side of the bed.

Tonya has about 4 fans blowing on her while she is sleeping.

The Big Guy has to have his feet covered.

If his feet come uncovered in the night, he can't sleep that well.

There is a big difference is how Tonya and the Big Guy will make the bed too.  The Big Guy will tuck the top sheet in at the foot of the bed.  Tonya will not tuck.

For the Big Guy, if he pulls up on the covers at night, this may expose his feet.

Then, no sleep for him.

When he tucks in the top sheet under the mattress, when he pulls on the bed covers at night, it will not uncover his feet.

I do believe, that is another 1st world problem.

My paws have fur on them.

I just don't like getting my paws wet.  I mean, swimming is something different.

Oh, and I don't swim all that well.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog learns how to swim




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment