Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 20 September 2021

20/Sep/21 spot the berner if you can


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Apparently I'm not too good at hiding.

Today, the Big Guy is going to be making some zucchini lasagna.

If I was Garfield the cat, I would be allowed to have some lasagna.

Then again, that cat is a cartoon.

I am not sure if real cats would like lasagna or not.

Perhaps they might enjoy a little bit.  But not the entire pan, like the cartoon shows.

Then again, given the opportunity, I would likely eat the entire pan.

All those layers of wonderful cheese.

Then, with the left over cheese, the Big Guy is supposed to make pizza for supper.

I will have to wait for Tonya to get home from work today, before I can beg for some.  Or at least beg for the crust.

Oh the things I gotta do.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his first swim




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment