Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 13 September 2021

13/Sep/21 I am still chasing that sky raisin


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There has been this house fly that has been flying around the house.

It seems to come into the room that you are in.

I feel, that it is taunting me.

I have been trying to catch it, but that fly is really fast.

That fly is going to try one too many times and I'm gonna get him.

Or her.  

Don't really care if the fly is a him or a her.  That fly is gonna die.

Tonya hasn't been feeling all that well.  She has a sore back.

She finally went to the hospital and she found out, she has a kidney infection.  Also, she has discs in her back that are touching.

I don't have either of those problems.

Neither does the Big Guy.

I hope she can get better soon.

I think I will go give her a hug.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying his piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment