Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 12 September 2021

12/Sep/21 do I really have big paws


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

You can see that I drooled on the floor next to my paw.  

Yes, my paws are over 2 boards wide.

They get even bigger when I am trying to get traction and run to the door.

Or the window.

I can hear dogs walking past the house.

I try to raise the alarm.

That is mostly why the Big Guy prefers to sit on the back deck and not the front deck.

When we are out front, I will notice a lot more stuff going on.  I also bark a lot more when we are sitting out front.

Yesterday, for breakfast.  Tonya and the Big Guy had cold pizza.

Warm, hot, cold, luke warm.  Doesn't bother me.  I LOVE pizza.

Tonya got upset with me cause I was drooling so much.  I created a big wet spot on the chair that she sits on.  I kept inching closer and closer to her, just incase she didn't see me sitting in front of her.

She finally gave me some of her pizza crust.

Once she was done, I went and laid down.

Tonya told me to go bug the Big Guy for some of his pizza.

Yea, like that's going to happen.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment