Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 4 September 2021

4/Sep/21 you want to go in


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I didn't follow the Big Guy around so much.

I knew Tonya was leaving to go to work.  I can deal with that now.  I am super duper happy when she gets home though.

I caught up on my naps.

Gotta nap.

Otherwise, I would be super tired.

She made some wraps last night, for supper.  I didn't get to have any.  It had chicken, peppers and other stuff.

Even the Big Guy liked it.

Tonya had made some muffins and brought them into work yesterday.

People were asking her if the Big Guy had made them.

I would have had some, but they got raisins in them.

Why is so much human food bad for dogs?

Just like bacon.

Love that stuff.

But it doesn't love me back.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays with Tonya as she lays on the floor




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment