Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 3 September 2021

3/Sep/21 I am waiting for her to come home

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I don't have a lot to do when Tonya is at work.

Yes, I try to keep the Big Guy company.

I will go over to him.  He pats me.

Lately, he's been grabbing at my fur.

I know he is removing the loose fur.

I can't say that I approve of this.

Yesterday, I thought I would trudge upstairs to see what was going on.

I got to the top of the stairs.

Window was open.  Check.

I went to the bathroom and looked inside.  Tonya wasn't there.

I walked down the hallway.

I looked in both bedrooms.  Tonya wasn't there.

I came into the "office".  Confirmed, Tonya wasn't there.

I laid down at the top of the stairs.

Time to wait.

Time went by.

What was that?

I could hear the car engine.  The door slammed shut.

BARK BARK BARK

I ran downstairs.

She was home again!!

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment