Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 9 September 2021

9/Sep/21 rub my spot, oh yea, that's the spot


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya works.

The Big Guy works.

I also work, but it's more stealth mode work.

It may look like I'm napping.

But I am just on the edge.

I am the home security system that no one counts on.

I mean, leaves blow outside and I'm up having a look.

Someone walks up to the house.  Lets say the mail people.  I'm up, having a look to see who came up to the door.

I am the ever present eye in the sky.

Then, when there is a dog that walks by.

Time to raise the alarm.

That is my cue to bark like crazy.

Yup, I take my job pretty seriously.

WAS THAT A SQUIRREL??

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his Pita Bread




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment