Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 19 September 2021

19/Sep/21 I will keep an eye out over my domain


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Although you can't tell by the picture above, it was rather dark when the picture was taken.

The Big Guy got this feature on his phone, called, night mode.  Took a pretty good picture of me.  But you gotta be still.

It's raining today.

Not that the farmers needs any more rain.

Same with the grass and trees and what not.  They are going to go dormant for the season.

I had better get used to Tonya going back to work.  Now the Big Guy, he still works from home.

Not much I can do about that.

He isn't much company when he is home alone with me.

I don't bug him and he doesn't bug me.

That is, unless I am laying in the middle of the floor.  Then he bugs me to move.

I can understand that.

Not like I enjoy laying in the corner.

I want to be where the action is.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get over the railing




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment