Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 22 September 2021

22/Sep/21 can you get me a treat

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy kept me inside while he was outside, mowing the lawn.  Afterwards, I was allowed to go outside and sniff the new cut grass.

I got bored with that and wanted back inside.

Then, he spent most of his day in the kitchen.

He cooked up this loaf of bread.  Oh, let me tell you, it's fantastic.

I had to bug Tonya for some of her bread.  There was butter on it.  Devine.

I went back to the kitchen a few times, but the Big Guy had put the bread in this plastic bag.  I know that Tonya will likely be taking some to work today.  So I hope I can get some from her before she goes to work.

Tonya told the Big Guy that she has a short shift today.  But she is going to go visit with her sister.

I can't understand why she wouldn't want to come home and be with me.

Talking of home.

Last night, when Tonya got home, I was so happy to see her.

She said that I'm heavy.

That's heavy with love for her.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a bath at the spa




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment