Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 17 September 2021

17/Sep/21 activate scanners


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Some humans get "eye shine" when they get their pictures taken.

But it is mostly animals that have this.

Last weekend, when Tonya and the Big Guy went to the hospital.  On the drive back, they noticed the animals, due to their eye shine as well.

A lot of people run into moose.

They say it's due to the special fur that they have.  It absorbs light from the car headlights.

But I wonder of moose have eye shine.

It is coming up on the weekend.

This means that the Big Guy will be making some meals for next week.

I wonder what he will be making that I can't have.

Last week, he made a sea food chowder.  Not so much the chowder part.  It was more of a seafood soup.  He didn't add creme to it.  Which meant this soup could be frozen.  Tonya really liked it.  The Big Guy didn't have any of it as he gets gout when he has too much seafood.

I don't get gout.  But I wasn't allowed to have any.  It could be the two onions he also put in it.

Ever since I had my accident, my intake of human food has been all but cut off.

But I did have some buttered noodles yesterday.  I wasn't allowed the spaghetti sauce, but the noodles were great.

I gotta get Tonya to make grilled cheese sandwiches.

Cheese, bread, butter.  Nothing there to hurt me.

I will not get any of it from the Big Guy though.  Only Tonya.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays fetch... NOT!




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment