Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 15 September 2021

15/Sep/21 no phase 5 for NS just yet


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Phase 5 has been pushed back.

How does that effect me?

It doesn't.

I don't wear a mask.

I would think if Tonya or the Big Guy tried to put a mask on me, I would just take it of right away.

The Big Guy made Tonya and Fish Chowder yesterday.  He didn't want any of it.  Fish tends to set off his Gout.

He still has some chili from the other day.

He also made this Chinese Noodle dish that himself and his father created a long time ago.  I can't have any of those dishes any longer.

I had a accident the other day.

Tonya fed me a bunch of human food before the Big Guy drove her to the hospital.  But they were gone for a LONG time.

The Big Guy was pretty upset with Tonya for doing that.  

I've been bugging to have Tonya's breakfast, or her sandwich, or what ever else she is eating.  She has NOT been giving me any lately.

I will have to beg super hard and see if I can't get her to change her mind.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having watermellon




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment