Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 2 September 2021

2/Sep/21 I don't have a lot of toys to play with


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya goes to work in the morning.

The Big Guy stays home with me.  He works upstairs.

He plays his XBox after Tonya goes to work.

He also putters around.  

He says that I lay "in the way".

Well, where else am I going to lay?

Today, they are forecasting for a lot of rain to fall.

If the clear sky and sun shine was any indicator, I would say that the weather man is going to get fired.

I had to check the hourly weather.

It will rain by noon and not supposed to be heavy rain till about 7 tonight.

Great.

That means I will be going for my "final" pee pee poo poo when it is supposed to be raining the hardest.

Tonya is going to really have to work to get me outside.

Your blast from the past



Your daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his piggy 🐷




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment